Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: low speed PROBLEM!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

fenix

Dear Members, a month ago using the emulator, to start work very well with most basic games, the new super mario walked fast and fluid, was using the onboard the mother board is an ATI HD 4250, I put the 9800 GT and at first walked perfect, suddenly began to walk slow ... goes normal at slow speeds ... fluctuates throughout the game. Reinstall the OS and the problem persists, probe with another version of the emulator and the problem continues. The characteristics of my PC is seen in my profile. They can grow to be? I read somewhere that the gforce have a problem with vsync??? can be??
What are your settings?
You use an AMD Phenom II X6 right? This may be the problem, cause the performance per core is not really good on a n AMD hexacore CPU. Overclocking your CPU should help a bit.
(10-20-2012, 06:40 PM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]You use an AMD Phenom II X6 right? This may be the problem, cause the performance per core is not really good on a n AMD hexacore CPU. Overclocking your CPU should help a bit.

NSMB shouldn't have any issues though.
Quote:NSMB shouldn't have any issues though.

Unless it's using efb copy to ram which is enabled by default and brings all but the most powerful cpus to their knees with this game.
It's enabled by default? Is that a new thing? It want that way in 3.0.
Maybe not in 3.0 but it's definitely been that way for a long time.
Interesting, thanks.
EFB to RAM isn't enabled by default in Dolphin 3.0 but it's stipulated to use it
in NSMBWii? Well, I don't need spinning coins Tongue
Pages: 1 2