Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: samurai warriors 3 help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hola al abrirlo llega hasta la parte de despues de elegir el save y se pone la pantalla negra y se cierra

estoy usando dolphin 3.0-776
con todo por defecto

hello to open it reaches the part after choosing the save and the screen turns black and closes

I'm using dolphin 3.0-776
with all default
Do you use save states?
Just a simple advice. You'd better use an older revision for this game
(10-19-2012, 04:01 AM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]Do you use save states?

not.

Sad
(10-19-2012, 04:03 AM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]Just a simple advice. You'd better use an older revision for this game

es que quiero jugar ese juego

is that I want to play that game
LordVador ya te ha dicho lo que necesitas hacer. Usa una versiĆ³n de Dolphin mas viejo. Pienso que debes mirar al Dolphin Wiki para buscar versiones adecuadas. Pero es importante que sepas que no apoyamos versiones mas viejo que Dolphin 3.0.

LordVador already told you what you need to do. Use an older version of Dolphin. I think that you should look at the Dolphin Wiki to find suitable versions. But it's important that you know that we don't support versions older than Dolphin 3.0.
Because versions older than 3.0 might have serious bugs etc.
Earliest r7XXX should do the job Wink
(10-19-2012, 09:02 PM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]Earliest r7XXX should do the job Wink

listo ya lo he solucionado . no anda con version 3.0,2.0 r7729

con la que funciono fue con la r5652 muchas gracias igual por la ayuda a todos Smile

I've solved ready. not walk with 3.0,2.0 version r7729

that worked was the same for r5652 thank you very much for all the help Smile