Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: How do I make my laptop run 60fps on most games at 720p?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have P580-308725U
(10-18-2012, 08:28 AM)IlovetheGamecube Wrote: [ -> ]I have P580-308725U

A thread like this would normally just be closed, but I'll try to give you a chance here to get it right.

Whenever you create a thread asking for help, you need to post all of the computer specifications yourself. Chances are someone will take the time to look up your PC based on the model number, but you should make it easier on them and just post the information yourself. You also need to post which Dolphin build you're using and which games you want to play along with the settings you're currently using. When someone reads your thread, they shouldn't have to ask you these question before they start attempting to help you, they should have all of the information already here provided by you.

Quote:When creating new threads about dolphin, always provide a) your PC specs (CPU, RAM, GPU, Operating System, ..) b) information about the Dolphin build used (version/revision, source, ..) c) Dolphin settings d) detailed description of what you're trying to do (e.g including the name of the game you tried to run). Ignoring this rule will get your thread closed and have you warned off.

http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/announcements.php?aid=4
HELP! I've lost my post! Tongue
huh!?
admin deleted my post. i guess it was irrelevant :p
I'm sure these ones will get the same
can't wait. Smile
daaceking: You should have taken your comment being deleted as a free warning without actually being warned. Don't post useless crap in the middle of threads. If you want to attempt to make funny comments, please do it in the off-topic section.

Closed.