Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Ivy Bridge and Intel HD 4000 CAN PLAY WELL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
pokemon XD and or colesseum?
Quote:gtx 580m can easily do 3.5 native which is 1080+ haven't tried higher because my res is 1080

We don't have a 3.5x IR setting.

Quote:you play games like plants vs zombies instead of gears of war for example. Tongue [i wish gears was for pc] [treacherous microsoft]

What are you talking about? Gears of war has a PC version
the other gears. The setting which fully covers 1080. You know what i mean. No need to interrogate

fuzor

(10-18-2012, 07:13 AM)Starscream Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-18-2012, 06:24 AM)IlovetheGamecube Wrote: [ -> ]When people say that you can't play on Intel's chips, they are wrong.

No one ever said that you can't run games with the newer Intel graphics.

Quote:Most people believe this and Intel gets the bad rap of having bad graphics for gaming.

That's because their graphics chips do perform badly when gaming.

Quote:If you have even Sandy Bridge with Intel HD 3000 it will run well. It won't run at 60 FPS, and neither will Ivy and 4000, but it will run at a speed that is fine.

That's kind of the point of why people are saying not to use Intel graphic chips. Some games are not going to run as fast as they should even at 1xIR and you could never raise the IR higher and would have to play games at very low resolutions. So to recap:

1) Games will run below full speed when they should be running at full speed.
2) Your games will look like crap because of the low resolution.
3) PC gaming is absolutely out of the question unless you play solitaire.

lol number 3 is wrong I have a intel 3230 I5 laptop with intel 4000 I can play any game on low and some thing med. far cry 3 on med and low.
At what framerate and resolution though? It's just an observable fact that these IGPs are extremely slow even compared to the worst discrete solutions. Plus none of this really has much to do with dolphin or the OPs issue. Which was answered a year ago if you didn't check the thread date.
(10-15-2013, 11:06 AM)fuzor Wrote: [ -> ]lol number 3 is wrong I have a intel 3230 I5 laptop with intel 4000 I can play any game on low and some thing med. far cry 3 on med and low.

LOL.

Reply to a thread that is a year old.... Check
Contribute nothing to what was being discussed....... Check
Incorrectly use the forum quote system..... Check

[Image: xxH65fi.jpg]

This did remind me of how amusing Noah's postes where back in the day. No offence Noah.
Pages: 1 2 3