Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: HOW CAN I SAVE WII GAMES?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For example, im playing Animal crossing the new Wii version. when i go to save the game it tells me that it cant access the wii hard drive or something? anyone no how to fixx this problem?

Thanks, Big Grin
Caps won't help you. Can you start playing or are you stuck in the beginning?
Yeah im playing perfectly, in order to save the game you have to go into the basement and when you lay in the bed it saves. but for me i got a message saying that the Wii hard drive coulds be located or something along those lines. basicly its like it didnt know where to save but i do not know how to set it? or what to do to enable the wii hardrive
telling the exact error sure helps
Ok i will find it out i didnt write it down but now i have to start again since i cant save. Sad

K the exact message is:

"Could not access Wii system memory. Refer to the Wii operations manual for details."
Seems like it doesnt have a target. but the only place to set a save spot is for the gamecube memory cards how do you set it for Wii saves?
Anyone that knows whats up?
This game needs a save to work. We have an NTSC save in this thread
http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/thread-374.html
If you have the PAL version of the game try to find one one at sites such as wiisave.com. (Power saves don't work to my knowledge)
Ok even on the stupid action replay sites i downloaded a 100% save for mario cart, put it in the folder and it runs
updated dolphin 3661, now just when i start the race screen blacks sorta but i can hear music for a few seconds then nothing.

Animal crossing save works perfect.

Good work thank you