Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version:   [ DSP LLE choppy - newly ]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hello my son's and i thanks by dolphin

Dolphin run super very well, but to advance in supermario galaxy 2 maxistar i must be play with dsp lle sound (or appear black screen)

Newly i write for ask when the incredible programmer's of dolphin fix the error with choppy sound when i use dsp lle or fix that advance with dsp lle.

I think that the problem is dolphin, becase the shoppy is more slowly with dsp lle.

Very thanks you.

My settings
[Image: configuraciondolphin.jpg]

(10-15-2012, 03:23 AM)meforero Wrote: [ -> ]I think that the problem is dolphin, because the shoppy is more slowly with dsp lle.

lol, the only way to fix is get a faster computer XD
I would recommend using Dolphin 3.0 (that's 3.0 with no additional numbers after). It runs Super Mario Galaxy 2 very well, and I have had very good results using LLE audio so far. Newer revisions like 3.0-752 tend to be more demanding compared to 3.0.
i think you mean 8 threads, not cores. little weak for 8 cores isn't it?

your gpu is a little weak considering it's a laptop

i have 3.5 per core max and can barely run lle. you have to run HLE

basically, your cpu is too weak. run HLE only.
gpu may be fine. you may want to keep internal resolution on 1x native and frameskip 1 if you need it. try mario kart wii. if you cant run that on hle, you have no chance. sorry
(10-16-2012, 05:34 AM)daaceking Wrote: [ -> ]i think you mean 8 threads, not cores. little weak for 8 cores isn't it?

your gpu is a little weak considering it's a laptop

i have 3.5 per core max and can barely run lle. you have to run HLE

basically, your cpu is too weak. run HLE only.
gpu may be fine. you may want to keep internal resolution on 1x native and frameskip 1 if you need it. try mario kart wii. if you cant run that on hle, you have no chance. sorry

Hello please where i can set "frameskip 1" i not found that option.
Very thanks

(10-17-2012, 12:12 AM)meforero Wrote: [ -> ]Hello please where i can set "frameskip 1" i not found that option.
Very thanks

Go into Emulation/Frame Skipping (in top bar menus)
Frame skip won't help if your CPU is the bottleneck. It doesn't even help much when the GPU is.
It does help gpu if you've over done the gpu settings. Any more than 1 and there's no performance gain.
The scenes are all still rendered, it just isn't rendered on the screen. The performance gain is almost nothing.
Quote:The scenes are all still rendered, it just isn't rendered on the screen.

Wait what?

Then where is it rendered to? Screenspace is the only render target available in d3d9 if I recall.
Pages: 1 2 3 4