Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] Animal Crossing Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

fenrir

I want to start playing animal crossing, but in all of the versions I've downloaded, it says that "Memory Card A has to be formatted." Once I get to that page, however, it won't let me hit enter or anything so I can't get past it. This is with every single game....can anyone help me?
(10-08-2012, 04:34 AM)fenrir Wrote: [ -> ]but in all of the versions I've downloaded

Versions of Dolphin or the game itself? You aren't very clear on which it is. What does the screen that you can't get past look like? Also be sure to follow the rules for creating proper threads:

Quote:When creating new threads about dolphin, always provide a) your PC specs (CPU, RAM, GPU, Operating System, ..) b) information about the Dolphin build used (version/revision, source, ..) c) Dolphin settings d) detailed description of what you're trying to do (e.g including the name of the game you tried to run). Ignoring this rule will get your thread closed and have you warned off.
Let it format the memory card. If you can't figure out what the buttons are, check the GCPad configuration.