Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Harvest Moon Animal Parade compatibility help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

vincere5190

Hi there everyone, I'm dying to get animal parade up and running in my dolphin emulator, but is wondering if it will be playable in my PC.

here are my system specs:

Pentium Core 2 Duo E7300
Radeon 4650HD
Motherboard ABIT 145-D
1x 2GB DDR2 RAM
Windows 7 Ultimate

Thanks for the help! would have hated to find out that i can't play it in my emulator after I've bought the game...

It won't run full speed, that much I know.

How fast it will run is just a guess, but I'm pretty sure it could get hard to play.
(10-08-2012, 03:46 AM)vincere5190 Wrote: [ -> ]wondering if it will be playable in my PC.

Playable yes but as Axxer said not full speed

vincere5190

Playable yes but as Axxer said not full speed
[/quote]

By playable, do you mean i can play it comfortably with little lag? or are you talking about it being "barely" playable, where lags will slow the game massively?
I wouldn't count on it being very enjoyable. Reading the Dolphin Wiki entry for this game, one user tried it with a Core 2 Duo E8400 (most comparable Intel CPU available in the entry, I think) and it didn't fair too well. You can always test it for yourself though.
(10-08-2012, 04:47 AM)vincere5190 Wrote: [ -> ]By playable, do you mean i can play it comfortably with little lag? or are you talking about it being "barely" playable, where lags will slow the game massively?

Enough playable to do what you have to do in the game. But don't expect "fluidity". You won't get more than 60-70% speed with that CPU

vincere5190

(10-08-2012, 06:42 AM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]Enough playable to do what you have to do in the game. But don't expect "fluidity". You won't get more than 60-70% speed with that CPU

I see, even so, is there any way i can improve it to like 80-90% speed? with any speedhacks? I've only just started using Dophin so I wouldn't know, thanks for the replies so far by the way!

There aren't any speed hacks that will work magic like that, sorry.
(10-08-2012, 07:20 AM)vincere5190 Wrote: [ -> ]is there any way i can improve it to like 80-90% speed? with any speedhacks?

None. Except overclocking

vincere5190

you're exactly right LordVador, tried it today, got only 60-70%. it is playable, although it is quite a hassle to play. I guess I'll just have to upgrade my computer, thanks for the replies!