Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: R: Racing Evolution - Crashing all the time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
R: Racing Evolution (GC) is NTBM in there. Seems like some guy has it working fine.
(10-08-2012, 12:03 AM)Fleg Wrote: [ -> ]R: Racing Evolution (GC) is NTBM in there. Seems like some guy has it working fine.

I wasn't talking especially for this game.
Yes this game works fine with Dolphin 3.0 but you'll notice this isn't a recent build. I saw you were using 3.0-744. Btw have you tried with Dolphin 3.0?
(10-08-2012, 12:09 AM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-08-2012, 12:03 AM)Fleg Wrote: [ -> ]R: Racing Evolution (GC) is NTBM in there. Seems like some guy has it working fine.

Yes this game works fine with Dolphin 3.0 but you'll notice this isn't a recent build. I saw you were using 3.0-744. Btw have you tried with Dolphin 3.0?

Oh my god! I tried it with the 3.0 and it does NOT crash! You sir are amazing, thank you!

Now im off to vroom vroom Big Grin
(10-08-2012, 02:35 AM)Fleg Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-08-2012, 12:09 AM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]

Oh my god! I tried it with the 3.0 and it does NOT crash! You sir are amazing, thank you!

Now im off to vroom vroom Big Grin

Have a nice race Big Grin
Just one thing : if you have issues with other games (in recent builds) never forget to try with Dolphin 3.0 . Most games work fine with it. Still a good deal even if it's getting old
Pages: 1 2