Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Wii sports golf
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Fjuunis

I have read through all the threads i could find in relation to my question (if golf is playable with the mouse) and the following is all i could find :

"Wii Sports uses the full motion sensing capabilities of the Wii Remote. As such, you can't play it with the mouse and keyboard unless you record the gestures and play them back using the Wiimote plugin. Even then, I still recommend playing it with the real wiimote, as the experience is much better that way."

So my question is, how do you record a gesture? Using this method,can you swing a proper golf swing in other words, actually play the game?

I´m in the progress of buying a bluetooth adapter,wiimote and sensor bar, but seeing how I´m a student I´m quite poor for the moment being, that beeing said, I would like to play a little golf.

Wii Sports golf doesn't use the pointer for much; it's almost entirely controlled by the accelerometers in the wiimote. You could controller it with the mouse, by setting the mouse to swing controls in the emulated wiimote, but it would probably suck and it would be nothing like playing it on the Wii.