Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin hiccups
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

That Dude With The Face

I have tried zelda:TP and The new smb and they both seem to hiccup. for Mario the whole game it's self seems to slow/speed up, as for zelda it is the same but not so bad, mainly just the music. I have tried a lot of different settings, and I don't believe it is my computers specs.

I'm wondering why when the frame rate dips why dose the speed of the game suffer? that is really weird. I could stand it if it was just the frame rate and the game was still moving at a constant speed... I have tried locking my frame rate at 30, but that locks the speed at 50% as well :/ but if I turn the lock off the speed will jump up to around 250% with the frame rate only around 40-60 this makes no sense to me...

*Check my profile for specs*
Set the framelimit to Auto and uncheck Limit by FPS.

That Dude With The Face

(10-06-2012, 12:06 PM)pauldacheez Wrote: [ -> ]Set the framelimit to Auto and uncheck Limit by FPS.

Well I figured auto would help some, but there is not an option for "limit by FPS"

EDIT: downloaded newer version of dolphin, (problem fixed)

*Thread*
Quote:I have tried zelda:TP and The new smb and they both seem to hiccup. for Mario the whole game it's self seems to slow/speed up, as for zelda it is the same but not so bad, mainly just the music. I have tried a lot of different settings, and I don't believe it is my computers specs.
Your CPU is too slow for most games . You can get fullspeed on some games but lag/slowdown is possible on that CPU