Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Change SSBM version to 1.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Fire n mage

Hey guys, totally new to forums but I've been using dolphin for awhile. but Im' wondering if there's anyway to change my SSBM version to 1.2. I've tried this program, <LINK REMOVED> , but it doesn't seem to even show my iso file after browsing for it via the exe. I'm unsure if this is because my system is x64. but anyways, I'm just wondering, not the end of the world if I can't Tongue.
It says it specifically doesn't work on Vista/7, and I'm not sure if it'd work on 64-bit XP. I'd try throwing a copy of 32-bit XP into VirtualBox or somethin' and using the tool in there.
please remove the link, whether or not distributing diffs of 1.00-1.01-1.02 is piracy could be debated, but the diff for 1.02-pal is almost certainly. not to mention the rest of that website

use the imagepatch tool from commandline to use the imagediff patches, the main ssbm_patch is just a front end for it.

Fire n mage

(10-06-2012, 05:09 AM)LPFaint99 Wrote: [ -> ]please remove the link, whether or not distributing diffs of 1.00-1.01-1.02 is piracy could be debated, but the diff for 1.02-pal is almost certainly. not to mention the rest of that website

use the imagepatch tool from commandline to use the imagediff patches, the main ssbm_patch is just a front end for it.

Oh I see, I had no idea it could be considered crossing the line, thanks for the advice Smile. and to pauldacheez, I can't download that atm but maybe when I get somewhere with unblocked connection I can.