Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Direct X update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(07-10-2009, 07:40 AM)Evanjs Wrote: [ -> ]Finally, somebody who doesn't say, oh your retarted, dont use mac, your stupid just buy windows, and yeah boot camp would work for like everything ive had problems installing on mac.

Not a problem. I try to be neutral in arguments but people bashing something for no reason really grinds my gears.

As for the Mac OS X builds, you may wanna look at this thread
http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/thread-1429.html
(07-10-2009, 05:27 AM)MenaceInc Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-10-2009, 05:16 AM)Blackwingdragon Wrote: [ -> ]Getting a PC ensures, you know, COMPATIBILITY.
You can actually use your pc for stuff, while you can poke at Mac at someone and giggle at it for days.
It's an expensive, ugly children's toy with little to no cmopatibility.

Poke fun at someone for using a Mac?
That's not really mature.
Mac's have a different target audience which is shown with their price range.
As for compatibility, Mac OS X is built on top of a UNIX base so there's plenty of software available for it.
I would agree with anyone saying that they are overpriced for the hardware but I believe that it's the well thought out and beautiful design that you pay for as well as the excellant customer support and the experience with the Apple stores.

As for Evanjs, I suggest you install Windows on Boot Camp in order to try and run Dolphin. There are some Mac OS builds somewhere about but they're outdated and very buggy IIRC.

Finally, somebody who doesn't say, oh your retarted, dont use mac, your stupid just buy windows, and yeah boot camp would work for like everything ive had problems installing on mac.
(07-10-2009, 07:58 AM)Evanjs Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-10-2009, 05:27 AM)MenaceInc Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-10-2009, 05:16 AM)Blackwingdragon Wrote: [ -> ]Getting a PC ensures, you know, COMPATIBILITY.
You can actually use your pc for stuff, while you can poke at Mac at someone and giggle at it for days.
It's an expensive, ugly children's toy with little to no cmopatibility.

Poke fun at someone for using a Mac?
That's not really mature.
Mac's have a different target audience which is shown with their price range.
As for compatibility, Mac OS X is built on top of a UNIX base so there's plenty of software available for it.
I would agree with anyone saying that they are overpriced for the hardware but I believe that it's the well thought out and beautiful design that you pay for as well as the excellant customer support and the experience with the Apple stores.

As for Evanjs, I suggest you install Windows on Boot Camp in order to try and run Dolphin. There are some Mac OS builds somewhere about but they're outdated and very buggy IIRC.

Finally, somebody who doesn't say, oh your retarted, dont use mac, your stupid just buy windows, and yeah boot camp would work for like everything ive had problems installing on mac.
GET A WINDOWS YOU RETARD Tongue

nono, i support macs cause of their damn good support tools for apple stores/online help
that
and what they do best

so yes, bootcamp usually saves you Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3