Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Question about video card
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who has the video card Nvidia GeForse Asus GTX 550 T - If you have problems running games on an emulator Dolphin ver.3.0?
what the sense of this thread?
(10-03-2012, 07:00 PM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]what the sense of this thread?
Sense,..
I have 2 months ago there was a video card Nvidia GTS 250. Everything was normal.
Then I changed it to GTS 550ti, I played the games. There were no problems.
And now, we can say, a week ago I had a problem.
Related links:
http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/showthread.php?tid=25445
What happened?! I do not understand.
Maybe this error because of the new video card drivers, they also updated a week ago.
And now me interesting, maybe sameone have its problem of run games.

PS. sorry, im translete me lang ^_^
Have a look to members profiles. When you find a 550ti owner try to PM him

EDIT: Shonumi and Axxer got one for example Big Grin
Yes, I've got a GTX 550 Ti. I've had this computer for about 9 months now, not a single notable crash on 3.0-416 or 3.0. My drivers are something like 296.XX, whatever was available for 64-bit Linux in mid-January (gotta upgrade for FXAA support :p). Axxer has OS X (Hackintosh?) so this issue might be related to Windows or a program you've installed.
Quote:What happened?! I do not understand.
Maybe this error because of the new video card drivers, they also updated a week ago.
Then why don't you verify this by reverting back to the drivers that worked?

Before you do that though, create a new Windows profile and try opening Dolphin on that profile. (You can easily delete the profile when you're done)
This way we can rule out that your profile settings, etc are the problem.
(10-04-2012, 12:37 AM)Garteal Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:What happened?! I do not understand.
Then why don't you verify this by reverting back to the drivers that worked?

Before you do that though, create a new Windows profile and try opening Dolphin on that profile. (You can easily delete the profile when you're done)
This way we can rule out that your profile settings, etc are the problem.
And where can I get the installation files of the old drivers.
there should be a folder on C: (like "drivers" or "nVidia"
Nvidia keeps the web pages for its previous driver online. Just google something like "296.XX Nvidia Windows Download", but switch 296.XX with the version you want.
Have you tried to go into the Device Manager? You should be able to re-install the last version of your driver in there Angel
Pages: 1 2