Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: mortal kombat armageddon problem (fps drops and cant play)\
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i've seen a few threads about it but they dont really help me for whatever reason. I'm running with the default settings of the latest version of dolphin and i have an AMD FX card.I can play for a bit but if I pause the game then unpause it or during a fight the game will always give me zero fps and not do anything and i've tried a few older revisions that are said to work but they dont even get me past the gray screen, what do i do?
nevermind its fixed please close
Please give your pc specs and dolphin revision before this topic is closed so we can help you. Since your profile says "dunno" I guess you don't know how to check. Click on "my computer" and give me your processor with its speed and then give me the gigs of ram. Then google GPU-Z and download it. It will tell you what GPU you have. And, do you mean dolphin 3.0?
Quote:nevermind its fixed please close

The OP already solved this issue by following LordVador's advice in another thread iirc. There's no reason to keep this open anyway.

Closed.