Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: clrmamepro date wii ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
salut,

je suis un grand fane de cette émulateur, pour trier mes jeux sur les autres émulateurs j'utilise clrmamepro et j'aimerais savoir si il existe un fichier date "exclusivement jeux WII" et non la version date qui ne trie que les jeux wiiware ?

merci

hi

I am a big fane of this emulator to sort my games on other emulators I use ClrMamePro and I wonder if there is a file date "only Wii games" and not the version date that sorts the WiiWare games?

thank you
What? What's exactly your problem?
Yeah this is a bit confusing, but if you are wondering how to view your games in a GUI frontend you can use XBMC...
thank you for your answers fast

made in, I just want to know if, as MAME, you little through ClrMamePro, scan WII iso?Huh

Apparently French doesn't translate well, because none of what you are saying makes sense.

Do you know any other languages?
If english isnt your native language you can still use french, just post your question in both french and english like you did in 1st post, if we have no idea what the english means a french speaking member like Lordvader can translate.
He's looking for a .dat file to classify his Wii games with clrmamepro. There seems to be one for WiiWare games but not for classical Wii games
(10-07-2012, 09:20 PM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]He's looking for a .dat file to classify his Wii games with clrmamepro. There seems to be one for WiiWare games but not for classical Wii games

oui c'est exactement ça.
(10-07-2012, 11:47 PM)AMA Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-07-2012, 09:20 PM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]He's looking for a .dat file to classify his Wii games with clrmamepro. There seems to be one for WiiWare games but not for classical Wii games

oui c'est exactement ça.

Pas certain que tu trouves. Il me semble que clrmamepro classe les roms et pas les isos (ça expliquerait les jeux WiiWare). Je peux me tromper toutefois

Not sure you can get one. I think clrmamepro does the job for roms but not for isos (That could justify WiiWare games). I might be wrong here though
(10-07-2012, 11:56 PM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-07-2012, 11:47 PM)AMA Wrote: [ -> ]

oui c'est exactement ça.

Pas certain que tu trouves. Il me semble que clrmamepro classe les roms et pas les isos (ça expliquerait les jeux WiiWare). Je peux me tromper toutefois

Not sure you can get one. I think clrmamepro does the job for roms but not for isos (That could justify WiiWare games). I might be wrong here though

Ah mince !!! effectivement, clrmamepro ne reconnait que les fichier zip, 7z et rar, cela aurait du me mettre la puce a l'oreille, merci de votre réponse
Pages: 1 2