Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: just dance 4 pal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

shadowdarkness

I recently tried the game just dance 4 and I have been surprised that the random crashes also appear as in just dance 3.
My PC: Core2Quad Q8200 2.33GHz, nvidia gts 250 1gb, 8gb ddr2
tested with the latest version 3.0-774 and earlier in various configurations, plugins and resolutions unresolved.
if someone gets it working flawlessly please put your settings in this post
Thank you.
The random crashes with Just Dance 3 seem to be known issues, according to the Dolphin Wiki entry. Using LLE audio and enabling LLE on Thread should work for that game, so it's possible the same might be true of Just Dance 4. It's something to try at least.

shadowdarkness

(10-01-2012, 07:48 AM)Shonumi Wrote: [ -> ]The random crashes with Just Dance 3 seem to be known issues, according to the Dolphin Wiki entry. Using LLE audio and enabling LLE on Thread should work for that game, so it's possible the same might be true of Just Dance 4. It's something to try at least.

I tested this configuration also but still swinging on and it makes an annoying noise even so thanks for the advice.
Just Dance is the second since the previous having the same problem, you have found ubisoft how to protect their games against emulation?