Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dead Space Extraction issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
with OpenGL its worst the DX11 its very blur, need a picture?
(09-30-2012, 03:22 AM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-30-2012, 03:17 AM)TMNB Wrote: [ -> ]yeah with DX11 is better but still there a blur but not as worst as dx9

Try to uncheck Per-Pixel Lighting

no its the same, maybe my pc can't run the game?
This is not the problem.

Maybe it's a problem with your GPU driver. Is it up-to-date?
(09-30-2012, 03:24 AM)TMNB Wrote: [ -> ]maybe my pc can't run the game?

Your PC is just fine. It might also be an unsolvable issue. Emulation is never perfect
yeah everything is up to date

it seams that this problem really don't have any solution, i tried everything. weird other player dont have this problem though, i'll try dolphin 3 32bit version
hey guys it seams the problem was with chapter 1 only!!!! i playing right now in chapter 2 and its perfect!!!!!
okay, then is was probably a Dolphin-related issue...
This exact issue happened in my game also, it seems to be linked with newer graphics cards (just a guess as lots of people play the game without this glitch).
I did find a rather strange temporary fix. In-game when the screen is blurry switch from EFB-texture to EFB-RAM and then back again to EFB-texture. Now the blurriness is fixed while you still retain the performance of EFB-texture.
I never understood why this works. I do the same trick in Darkside Chronicles to remove a weird display glitch where the top left handcorner is blurry on EFB-RAM. Maybe a developer might have some insight on this.

floyd99

I have the same problem... Either I get the bloom offset using EFB > RAM or weird lines and graphical corruption on the bottom half of the screen using EFB > Texture.
Yeah when you use EFB - Texture the screen has an invisible line across the middle, where on the top half the lightning is blurred and the bottom half the lightning is normal.

Its very noticeable when the screen flashes white ( as it does during the hallucination scenes). And the bottom half will flash white and the top half will remain the same. In very old revisions I don't think this occurred.
Pages: 1 2