Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin missing textures (walls) in Calling (wii)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Yeah, leave them disabled then, they tend to "confuse" fifo player Wink
So tested with OpenGL. No issue either :

[attachment=8310][attachment=8311][attachment=8312]
[attachment=8313][attachment=8314]

EFB to RAM/XFB not used
(09-30-2012, 09:05 AM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]So tested with OpenGL. No issue either :

EFB to RAM/XFB not used

O.O Linux issue?
(09-30-2012, 09:18 AM)berox1991 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-30-2012, 09:05 AM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]So tested with OpenGL. No issue either :

EFB to RAM/XFB not used

O.O Linux issue?

I'll redirect my fifo log request to you then I guess. Go to a place in the game and record two frames of a fifo log (tools->fifo player->record), upload it somewhere and send it to me. I'll be able to replay it locally and verify the issue then (possibly).
(09-30-2012, 09:18 AM)berox1991 Wrote: [ -> ]

EFB to RAM/XFB not used

O.O Linux issue?

Have you gone farther in the game? Do you still get this issue after finding the lamp?
Quote:I'll redirect my fifo log request to you then I guess. Go to a place in the game and record two frames of a fifo log (tools->fifo player->record), upload it somewhere and send it to me. I'll be able to replay it locally and verify the issue then (possibly).
Here you go http://www.2shared.com/file/h71_NmCj/fifo.html

Quote:Have you gone farther in the game? Do you still get this issue after finding the lamp?

Yeah the problem becomes more weird when i find it because the light of the lamp becomes like a magnifying glass
Can you upload a screenshot of the scene you logged? Make sure to show the same frame you recorded.
(09-30-2012, 06:51 PM)neobrain Wrote: [ -> ]Can you upload a screenshot of the scene you logged? Make sure to show the same frame you recorded.

Ok since i don't remember correctly where I was last night i will post another fifo file here: http://www.2shared.com/file/Bqs_1f8C/fifo2.html

and the screenshot:

[attachment=8315]
http://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h325...1349001561

I guess this is how it's supposed to look, right? If so, I unfortunately can't reproduce your issue. I'm on openSUSE 12.2 using an ATI HD 4200 with the official gpu driver. Are you using the latter, too?

EDIT: *looks at the screenshot* oh wow, I suck at taking screenshots lawl...

EDIT2: Try running the game again and going to that place, but DO NOT do anything in the dolphin main window. In particular, do not open the graphics configuration (and especially don't change the IR Big Grin). That might resolve the issue because if I open the gfx config while the log is playing back, I get the same render output like you.
(09-30-2012, 08:47 PM)neobrain Wrote: [ -> ]http://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h325...1349001561

I guess this is how it's supposed to look, right? If so, I unfortunately can't reproduce your issue. I'm on openSUSE 12.2 using an ATI HD 4200 with the official gpu driver. Are you using the latter, too?

EDIT: *looks at the screenshot* oh wow, I suck at taking screenshots lawl...

EDIT2: Try running the game again and going to that place, but DO NOT do anything in the dolphin main window. In particular, do not open the graphics configuration (and especially don't change the IR Big Grin). That might resolve the issue because if I open the gfx config while the log is playing back, I get the same render output like you.

I cant use the last ati driver because its not still supported in fedora. I have the 12.6 driver, maybe thats the issue.

Quote:Try running the game again and going to that place, but DO NOT do anything in the dolphin main window. In particular, do not open the graphics configuration (and especially don't change the IR Big Grin)

No luck xD
Pages: 1 2 3 4