Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Problem with SMG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(09-27-2012, 12:37 AM)Anti-Ultimate Wrote: [ -> ]Wait for the WiiU instead, it's much cheaper than a new PC that does the things you want

But it wont have the SaveStates option with Dolphin have Smile
And yeah I will maybe buy Wii U (on Wikipedia you can read that the processor will be somewhat similiar to Watson, and I LOVE Nintendo games Big Grin ) but when it will be released (30 November in Europe) it's will proably costs more than 2000 PLN (currency in Poland).
(09-27-2012, 12:23 AM)Shonumi Wrote: [ -> ]I think I recall someone in Hardware saying that if you can't buy an Intel -K model (2500K, 2600K, 3750K, etc) that have unlocked multipliers, you should get an ASRock motherboard. Something about how it could still let you OC a bit.
I guess you're talking about admin89.
Indeed he mentioned that Asrock Z77 MoBo have a "no-k OC function" that allows to overclock a non-k processor
Well i just checked the i5-3570k prices and it would costs more than Wii U!!!(both in USD and PLN)
Great....
That's pretty much how it goes. If you want to emulate these games on your PC, you buy a great computer. If you can't afford it, you buy the console.
(09-27-2012, 06:38 AM)Starscream Wrote: [ -> ]That's pretty much how it goes. If you want to emulate these games on your PC, you buy a great computer. If you can't afford it, you buy the console.

So I have to wait until I will start earning money for myself because my dad (who can't even turn on the computer without destroing it) would NEVER aggred to a console.
It's me again!
This time I'm on my mother's laptop so I decide to run SMG on it and I got 18-50 FPS and choppy sound.Someone can help me with that?
This laptop has no chance to run SMG at decent speed
Can you be more detailed?
(01-25-2013, 11:40 PM)DolphinPolskaUser Wrote: [ -> ]Can you be more detailed?

3110m is just too slow for SMG 1/2 (and for most games).
For the sound you'll need LLE but your processor is too weak (LLE needs full-speed to work properly)
OK I get it.....so I have to enter BIOS but it's very risky.Well it's still faster than my PC so I will do some trick.
Pages: 1 2 3