Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Games Not Working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi. I've been trying to play Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn on my emulator, but when I browse files, it doesn't show up on the menu, nor can I play it, no matter what I do. It's not just this game though. I tried to play The Legend of Zelda: Windwaker, and Fire Emblem Path of Radiance, and they're not working either. I tried deleting it, and re-installing it as well as downloading the latest version, but still no luck. If anyone can help me, I will be truly grateful. Oh, and if this question has been answered already, please forgive me as I am new here and am a noob. Thanks again.

CPU: Intel Core i7-2670QM CPU @ 2.20GHz 2.20GHz
GPU: NIVIDIA GeForce GT 550M
RAM: 8GB
Dolphin Revision: 3.0-766/767
From the forum rules :

Quote:When creating new threads about dolphin, always provide a) your PC specs (CPU, RAM, GPU, Operating System, ..) b) information about the Dolphin build used (version/revision, source, ..) c) Dolphin settings d) detailed description of what you're trying to do (e.g including the name of the game you tried to run). Ignoring this rule will get your thread closed and have you warned off.

Please be more specific than saying your game "don't work". What specifically is wrong with them? Do they give you a black screen, error message, or does Dolphin crash? Fill out your hardware specs to look like my sig, and make sure you tell us your Dolphin settings as well. Click the Config button and look at the General and Path tabs. Click on the Graphics button and look at the General, Enhancements, and Hacks tabs. Provide us with these settings; screenshots are preferred, since they're easier for us to see what exactly you have set.
Are the games .iso, .wbfs, .gcm or .gcz files? If they're rar/zip/7z files, extract them with 7-zip.
Sorry. Dolphin just doesn't let me list the games on the menu, or play any of them. They are .iso files. Everything worked fine until of couple of days ago. I deleted one of the games off the menu, and now it won't let me play any of my games, nor will it list any of them when I browse files. It still won't let me do it on other versions.

Sanity check: is your folder full of games listed in Config > Paths > ISO Directories?

If it is, remove all the games from that folder and add them one by one until Dolphin starts doing this again. Redump the game that broke everything.
I'll post my specs in a little. I'm having trouble posting my pictures.

Well anyways since I can't post pictures, I really change anything. I have all default settings except that I enabled cheats. I also am running a Direct3D9 backend, and an Intel HD Graphics Family Adapter.

Go to my computer,click on hdd partition where you games should be,go to the folder your games should be,and see if they are still there.
If they are not there,then that's your problem Smile
If they are there, start dolphin,click "open" button find the same folder,click on a game you want to play
Tried them both, and they didn't work. Does anyone else have any ideas that I could try?

which format does your game have?
Here's most of my specs.

.iso formats.
Pages: 1 2