Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: recording dolphin movies with fraps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
When I enable fraps in dolphin, fps takes a dip and the sound gets out of sync. I just downloaded fraps last night, maybe it is just a bad setting. Does anyone have any experience with it?
Are you using purchased version?
no, the trial version...
Trial version can only record up to 30 seconds, you need to purchase for recording videos longer
I had a lot of issues trying to use fraps myself. I finally gave up on it Tongue
(07-08-2009, 07:37 PM)nosound97 Wrote: [ -> ]Trial version can only record up to 30 seconds, you need to purchase for recording videos longer

thats not what i asked, i asked if there is anything you can do that fraps lowers the fps greatly when i start capturing, even if it is only for 30 seconds.
probably your PC is not powerful enough to record videos at full speed
(07-08-2009, 09:42 PM)nosound97 Wrote: [ -> ]probably your PC is not powerful enough to record videos at full speed

4GB ram
geforce gts
E8400 @ 3.5 ghz

hmmm...seems good to me.
I found it to work well in some games (SSBB) But Paper Mario TTYD went down to 15FPS no matter what I set in fraps.
Pages: 1 2 3