Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Zelda WW sound problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

GoGo22

Hi guys,

I have search the forum here, and also tried several Versions of dolphin but all with the same results. if i disable "item hang" i have sound but after the intro of Zelda wind waker it hangs on a black screen. Bu without sound i can play the game good.

Like i said i searched it here, have tried the new 3661 version and also other versions. I also read some where but did not tried it yet because iam at work now Smile that in version 3659 it works good with sound is that so ? If not does any one have a sollution of work around to get sound.

also tried save stat and load stat with "item hang" enabled and disabled...but did not help..

any suggestions please ??
This is a problem for everyone right now, I have no idea of this is fixed in the 3704 build.

GoGo22

(07-08-2009, 09:38 AM)bigroy Wrote: [ -> ]I noticed the black screen after intro only seems to be happening in versions after 3659.
In 3659 the game starts normally after the intro and there is sound

I think something went wrong after 3659?

I have tried altering lots of settings in 3704 but always get a black screen - I'm getting bored watching the intro so many times RolleyesRolleyes

I cant seem to find the "Item hang fix" control? (yes I'm a noob - sorry)

Well the 3704 is been tested by bigroy, it seems to have the same problem. But he telling something about a version 3659..maybe i could try this version tonight to see if it works.