Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [WiiWare] Frogger: Hyper Arcade Edition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

4bitPlayer

Frogger: Hyper Arcade Edition
Box Art
[Image: 2166794-box_froggerhae_large.png]
About the game ( http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/-SE...VQj5zYbmod )
Game OverviewFrogger’s coin-op thrills are back and better than ever in Frogger: Hyper Arcade Edition! Jump into the action with classic and brand-new game modes like Tile Capture, Battle Royale, Freak Out and more that expand the challenge of Frogger's style of run-and-dodge gameplay. Customize your game experience through a variety of different skins, from the modern neon style of HYPER ARCADE to the 8-bit sprites from Frogger, Castlevania and even CONTRA! Throw down against friends or the CPU in up to 4 player matches to find out who's really the top frog! • Frogger the way you remember… and then some! Jump into the action with the classic run-and-dodge gameplay, or check out brand-new game modes like Tile Capture, Battle Royale and more! • Get into the groove! Enjoy an earcandy-filled soundtrack featuring old-school and all-new tracks. • Take a different world view. Choose between 4 unlockable skins, including classic 8-bit style, the futuristic looking HYPER look, or trick out your board with Konami exclusive brands like Castlevania and CONTRA! • Multiplayer madness. Compete in up to 4 player matches with friends or against the CPU!

Emulation Status & Speed
  • What works:
    Nothing !
  • What does not work:

• Region differences:
    I've only tried PAL version.
  • Emulation Speed

Configuration
  • Needed for emulation accuracy:

• Possible optimizations:

Additional Information
There is no Wikipedia page yet. (The game is new - 2012)
Tested in 3.0 and 3.0 721
Game crashes after loading.

Screenshots
[Image: _bLFL1KSHlzs8CUEl1u7UJ46rFohgTNY.jpg][Image: yIzeEQ4MjqCiFRWKRW3Ad5D6HYGzXcfq.jpg]
[Image: BYnv3fFYCVlOlRhztv1OlbLt61HmmbRn.jpg][Image: kgUr-RWM_-GHrDq9JPcy7QtHGkL40mf_.jpg]
(09-17-2012, 11:41 PM)4bitPlayer Wrote: [ -> ]I have no permission to post in Games section, ("300 posts or more" rule !)

Is it? I thought it was 10 :p
Nope. It's 300 to make sure only members who have been here a while (and thus have spent at least a few moments reading the forum rules) post proper game threads. New members are forced to look up existing threads or create it somewhere else like Support or General Discussion. Most new members want to post things like "y no work this game?" which belong elsewhere. From time to time, we do get new members who want to make proper game threads like the OP.

4bitPlayer, if you want this moved to Game Discussion, edit your 1st post to follow this template. Game Discussion is for threads like that or Hi-Res textures and such. We could always use more entries in our WiiWare section, so feel free to make the necessary changes and I'll move it. Also, it'd be helpful if you did post your specs Wink
You need 10 posts to post in existing threads, 300 to create a new thread.

4bitPlayer

(09-18-2012, 12:58 AM)Shonumi Wrote: [ -> ]Nope. It's 300 to make sure only members who have been here a while (and thus have spent at least a few moments reading the forum rules) post proper game threads. New members are forced to look up existing threads or create it somewhere else like Support or General Discussion. Most new members want to post things like "y no work this game?" which belong elsewhere. From time to time, we do get new members who want to make proper game threads like the OP.

4bitPlayer, if you want this moved to Game Discussion, edit your 1st post to follow this template. Game Discussion is for threads like that or Hi-Res textures and such. We could always use more entries in our WiiWare section, so feel free to make the necessary changes and I'll move it. Also, it'd be helpful if you did post your specs Wink

I am done... ...almost - Where I should give my specs ? (At the end of the first post or anywhere else ?
(09-18-2012, 01:27 AM)4bitPlayer Wrote: [ -> ]Where I should give my specs ? (At the end of the first post or anywhere else ?)

They are in your profile. It's enough. But you can add them in your sig as I did for example
to the op: Are those screenshots from Dolphin? If they are then I suppose something is actually working.
Looks good. I've moved it to the WiiWare forum. It looks like you're using the default settings for the revisions you listed (3.0 and 3.0-721). Perhaps this game would be playable with the right configuration.

4bitPlayer

(09-18-2012, 01:48 AM)kernel64 Wrote: [ -> ]to the op: Are those screenshots from Dolphin? If they are then I suppose something is actually working.

[*]What works:
Nothing !

Obviously no.
(09-18-2012, 02:09 AM)Shonumi Wrote: [ -> ]Looks good. I've moved it to the WiiWare forum. It looks like you're using the default settings for the revisions you listed (3.0 and 3.0-721). Perhaps this game would be playable with the right configuration.

I am very grateful Smile
Yes, I am using default settings. This game is a real gem in WiiWare library - don't be fooled by shabby review in NintendoLife, Frogger: HAE deserves 8/10 at least !
I am hoping for someone to post here right config. so we could all enjoy this beautiful game.(it has a high playability which is most important)