Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Help with Custom Robo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok after the scene in the very beginning (the one where you wake up). I noticed a weird black border that would follow me when I walked away and would retreat when I walked towards it. I tried to put a pic but it wouldn't let me. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
A few things we need to know first:

1) Your full hardware specs with model names and numbers (like my sig)
2) Dolphin settings. Click the Config button and look at the General tab. Click the Graphics button and look at the General, Enhancements, and Hacks tabs. Tell us what you have set.
3) What the problem looks like. Post an image of the issue. Try using a 3rd party image hosting site like imgur and post a link to the image.

Once we have that info, we can see what might be the source of the problem, hopefully.
(09-16-2012, 03:39 PM)Shonumi Wrote: [ -> ]A few things we need to know first:

1) Your full hardware specs with model names and numbers (like my sig)
2) Dolphin settings. Click the Config button and look at the General tab. Click the Graphics button and look at the General, Enhancements, and Hacks tabs. Tell us what you have set.
3) What the problem looks like. Post an image of the issue. Try using a 3rd party image hosting site like imgur and post a link to the image.

Once we have that info, we can see what might be the source of the problem, hopefully.
Im using a standard MacBook with default settings. I am using dolphin 3.0. I have V-sync, No Anti alisasing, x1 Ansiotropic filtering, and scaled efb copy nothing else.

There are many types of Macbook . How do we know your specs look like ? We're not psychic
Quote: Currently, we have been closing threads that did not follow the rules about creating a proper thread, like not providing PC specs, game name, settings and all of the information that is needed in a thread from a person asking for help.
(09-16-2012, 04:01 PM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]There are many types of Macbook . How do we know your specs look like ? We're not psychic
Quote: Currently, we have been closing threads that did not follow the rules about creating a proper thread, like not providing PC specs, game name, settings and all of the information that is needed in a thread from a person asking for help.
Really? huh guess not Huh Its the kind schools pass out so the older version

(09-16-2012, 04:05 PM)WTFDINO Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-16-2012, 04:01 PM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]There are many types of Macbook . How do we know your specs look like ? We're not psychic
Really? huh guess not Huh Its the kind schools pass out so the older version
You know what? Screw it im done with forums. You guys go do whatever im sick of it. I understand I have to state stuff but most of it should be simple like certain options in the emulator.

Since you didn't provide your specs , i could guess the problem was either the game or your GPU
You listed your GPU as "Intel" . Old integrated/onboard GPU does not work well with Dolphin , it might cause graphic glitch or sth
Your last thread is the same as this one , no one can help you
And you are looking for help , not us ...
OP, if you don't want to follow the forum rules, that's your choice. We can't help you though if you don't. "Standard MacBook" tells us nothing as admin89 pointed out, there are lots of MacBook models, and Apple updates them every year or so. One of the "old ones" likewise tells us nothing. We don't ask this info just for fun; it's often vital to finding out what's wrong. You're free to create another thread with the necessary info (and a change of attitude).

Closed.