Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version:     [ WII system menu how add games ]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello to all
I very very very very very happy with dolphin. but i am crazy with "wii menu"
I dump the rom nand version 2.2, put on dolphin user\wii, in dolphin appear option Tool, Load wii system menu, the menu appear very well, but empty.
I have 10 favorites isos on my hard disk (windows 7 64 bits) how do for appear in wii system menu all my 10 games ???
On youtube i saw many videos all explain how add channel but nothing explain how do for add my isos games. but in thats videos appear mario kart, galaxy, zelda, wii party.. all that games that i have.

I used "show mii wad", but this add only wad file.
Some games little some has in properties , filesystem, partition0, _sys the RVL-NIGAoenNR-v??.wad, i extract wad file, with showmiiwads i append but not appear nothing in wii menu.

I read that the only programm that extract wad from iso is "WBFS Manager.exe" but in windows 7 not work (i have 3 computer windows 7 64 bits).

Please i desire that i run only WII system menu and appear my 10 isos favorites games as in real wii.

Very thanks you.

(Excuses by my english)
As far as I know, the Wii Disc Channel isn't working with Dolphin. You can get it show up with the game, I think, but the game itself won't run. Custom launchers for WBFS won't work either (someone tried that recently). So, unfortunately what you want to do is currently not possible in Dolphin. To launch games, you'll have to just use the list or games Dolphin displays on startup. Check out the Dolphin Wiki entry for more info on this.
You can't run Wii games directly from the menu. Although there is a way on an actual Wii to install games directly as channels, I don't think it works in Dolphin.

You'll just have to use the list for now. Or you could set up a front-end for Dolphin so you can see box art.
(09-16-2012, 05:24 AM)Axxer Wrote: [ -> ]You can't run Wii games directly from the menu. Although there is a way on an actual Wii to install games directly as channels, I don't think it works in Dolphin.

You'll just have to use the list for now. Or you could set up a front-end for Dolphin so you can see box art.

I think that I read that the PAL system menu can load PAL games this way :3
(09-16-2012, 10:44 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-16-2012, 05:24 AM)Axxer Wrote: [ -> ]You can't run Wii games directly from the menu. Although there is a way on an actual Wii to install games directly as channels, I don't think it works in Dolphin.

I think that I read that the PAL system menu can load PAL games this way :3

I feel deprived. I want this feature.

Too bad all of my games are NTSC.