Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Skyward Sword Save Game Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey, is there anyone out there that can post a dolphin save game for skyward sword right after the wing cermony is complete? (after dropping down the tall statue with sailcloth)

Thanks everyone!

Edit: Here is my save game right before the cermony Skyward Sword Save.rar

Anyone that still wants to help? Smile - 25/04-2013
Anyone? Smile
You've only waited 7 hours.....
(09-14-2012, 07:26 AM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]You've only waited 7 hours.....

Correct, sorry for that but i want to continue playing heh Smile
I'm trying to go open my save folder for Skyward Sword on my Mac but it just gives me the error:

Failed to open URL "file:///Users/*my name is here*/Library/Application Support/Dolphin/Wii/title/*insert other stuff here*" in default browser

So basically the system on OS X to open up the folder is bad because it is trying to open it up like it would a URL, but that isn't supported in OS X (or at least not 10.8.1) like it is in Windows, where file:/// is the norm.

My save wouldn't be good for you anyway; it is further than what you wanted and includes two other save logs, both of which are completed.
(09-14-2012, 09:08 AM)Axxer Wrote: [ -> ]I'm trying to go open my save folder for Skyward Sword on my Mac but it just gives me the error:

Failed to open URL "file:///Users/*my name is here*/Library/Application Support/Dolphin/Wii/title/*insert other stuff here*" in default browser

So basically the system on OS X to open up the folder is bad because it is trying to open it up like it would a URL, but that isn't supported in OS X (or at least not 10.8.1) like it is in Windows, where file:/// is the norm.

My save wouldn't be good for you anyway; it is further than what you wanted and includes two other save logs, both of which are completed.

Really kind of u to try m8, if u could please make a brand new game then and send me the file after u completed to the point i wish? Smile <3

Sorry dude, I don't have enough time to go beating that part of the game for you. I have a lot of homework to do. Why do you need it anyway?

(09-14-2012, 09:29 AM)Axxer Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry dude, I don't have enough time to go beating that part of the game for you. I have a lot of homework to do. Why do you need it anyway?

Cause im playing with a 360 remote and cant land the sailcoth in the middle, very frustrating also im looking for a better profile for the remote^^

Is the save PAL or NTSC? If it's PAL, i can do that part for you once i get home, but you'll have to wait for a couple more hours.
(09-14-2012, 04:56 PM)DarkSharingan Wrote: [ -> ]Is the save PAL or NTSC? If it's PAL, i can do that part for you once i get home, but you'll have to wait for a couple more hours.

PAL save, appreciate it!
Pages: 1 2