Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: 3D with 3D Vision and 3DTV Play
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

yanathin

Hey guys, I searched around on these forums and couldn't really find an answer to the problem I've been having. I simply can't get Dolphin to recognize that I have a 3D display. I'm using the latest stable (3.0) with a GTX 670. Also, I'm using Nvidia 3DTV Play to hook it up to my 3DTV. I downloaded some of those iz3d drivers but when I start up a game and the drivers go through that setup wizard (it shows a picture of an ogre throwing an arrow and asks if you're seeing this in 3D) it just doesn't show up in 3D. I made sure my display was set to 1080p24, which is one of the 3D resolutions. Anybody have any ideas?

PS. I'm not even sure I have the latest iz3d drivers since they seemed to have taken them off their website...
I don't have a 3d monitor but will be making the jump soon. What monitor do you actually have? Are you using 3dVision glasses as I'm pretty sure that's what dolphin uses. Isn't iz3D for AMD cards?
Why are you using iz3d drivers? Dolphin has a 3D vision option built in.

Quote:Isn't iz3D for AMD cards?

No, it can be used with virtually any GPU if I recall.