Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: NSMB wii freezes after bowser fight cutscene
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
After beating bowser and as it fades to black after peach mentions the secret world
the game just stops and fps goes to zero.

I've tried different revisions of dolphin yet the same thing happens.

Im playing the pal version of nsmb wii
1st - Can you post your Dolphin settings pls?
2nd - Did you try to redump your game?
3rd - Did you try the official Dolphin 3.0 release or the latest git version?
(09-09-2012, 05:57 PM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]1st - Can you post your Dolphin settings pls?
2nd - Did you try to redump your game?
3rd - Did you try the official Dolphin 3.0 release or the latest git version?

I tried using the latest git release but havent tried the 3.0 release but i was playing on 3.0-xxx

Did try a redump, my dolphin settings are default except i changed the internal res to 720p but i also tried using the lowest setting but nothing works.

Everything worked perfect up until the end when it fades to black
Quote:havent tried the 3.0 release but i was playing on 3.0-xxx

Not the same thing. 3.0-XXX are revisions. 3.0 is the official release. You'll find the official release here http://www.dolphin-emu.org/download.html...arch=win64

Quote:Everything worked perfect up until the end when it fades to black

Try to use LLE

You may want to try to re-dump the game
He has already tried this Wink
(09-09-2012, 11:45 PM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]He has already tried this Wink

Sorry, didn't see that :p
(09-10-2012, 12:10 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-09-2012, 11:45 PM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]He has already tried this Wink

Sorry, didn't see that :p

well i tried Git-3.0-765-x64 and it worked, im guessing the xxx version didnt work well with nsmb. Although sometimes after a save state if i get a fade to black or white in skyward sword it freezes.

This is usually fixed if i just reload a save
(09-10-2012, 11:42 PM)blueyedsamurai Wrote: [ -> ]well i tried Git-3.0-765-x64 and it worked, im guessing the xxx version didnt work well with nsmb

Actually 3.0-765 IS a XXX version Tongue
If you're talking about Dolphin 3.0 (the official release not 3.0-XXX) NSMB works fine with it
(09-11-2012, 12:23 AM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-10-2012, 11:42 PM)blueyedsamurai Wrote: [ -> ]well i tried Git-3.0-765-x64 and it worked, im guessing the xxx version didnt work well with nsmb

Actually 3.0-765 IS a XXX version Tongue
If you're talking about Dolphin 3.0 (the official release not 3.0-XXX) NSMB works fine with it

i ment i was using the releases off the dolphin website, but downloaded that git one from another source. Are the ones on the website git as well?
Pages: 1 2