Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [WiiWare] Bomberman Blast
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With revision 3661, Bomberman Blast is working flawlessly with sound and everything. Right before, there was only a black screen, so I guess it's quite an improvement! Wink

[attachment=813]

Sadly, you can't play it with more than one player right now. While there currently is no 2nd Wiimote emulation (as far as I know), I got plenty of USB controllers connected (well, 2!). I wanna play with a Wiimote and with a GameCube Controller. This works fine in Mario Kart Wii (even with multiple Controllers), but no luck in Bomberman Blast.

The controllers just don't act, only the Wiimote works. Any suggestions? It would be hell of fun to play it over network. Two players here, two players there. Would save me a lot of gas! Wink
Addition: scandalously, the network play does not work with Bomberman Blast. But I keep praying.
Netplay doesn't work properly at all at the moment

guza88

Has anyone discovered how to play Bomberman with 2 players? I dont care if I need to place controls for both players on same keyboard, i just want it to work. I also have PC gamepad...

Sorry for my bad english.

Cheers
Nope, Dolphin emulates/supports only one Wiimote at the moment

guza88

^ But is there a way to set it up some other way? For example one Wii mote + one GC controller or something?