Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: SetupWiiMem: Can't find setting file
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Danielsar

Super new to this dolphin emulator but i got some experience with emulators but as you see in the title that message pops up when im trying to play DBZ BT3 ..i got the latest driver already...any suggestions??? or help?? thanks in advance!

Dolphin 3.0-765-dirty
windows 7 64x
AMD E-350 processor 1.6ghz
4 gb ram
directx11
Why you open new thread? Also search the forums, i think i saw a similar thread awhile back

Danielsar

im sorry dude
(09-08-2012, 03:00 AM)Danielsar Wrote: [ -> ]im sorry dude

Also, just a warning, but 1.6GHz processor speed might not be enough to run DBZ BT3 very well at all. My computer's processor runs double that and still has issues with some Wii games.
1.6GHz are very weak, especiall, if you use an AMD CPU.

You could try to overclock your CPU though for better performance. Go here -> http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/showthread.php?tid=22150
But 1.6GHz are really weak... Maybe you can overclock to 2/2.1/2.2GHz, but that's still weak for dolphin.
It's nice to tell the OP that his CPU is weak for Dolphin and tell him ways to speed it up, but that's not really solving his problem... :p

I think this is the thread you were referring to Zee530. You might have better luck downloading Dolphin again and extracting it (to make sure all of the files are there) and then running it as an admin.