Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: A real turbo hotkey?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
sometimes i just want to fast forward a long time fmv or cut-scene, like i've watched it many times bacause of game over or such, and it can't be skipped for the first time game play.
so yeah i know if you pressed the tab key, dolphin will disable fps limiter and you get to move faster, but here's the problem, you have to keep pressing the TAB key and therefore i've got one hand left, normally right hand, for example with one hand i can hardly control my ingame character, it is nice if only i don't have to keep pressing the TAB key to get the limiter disable and i can switch back to normal fps when i need to, with only tab key press once..
so anyone can take a look and is there any possible to implement this much more convenient function just like pcsx2 did?
inb4 joy2key (or joytokey, can't remember)
Autohotkey might be able to do what your looking for. Basically you can write a script to do that, just like the applications ed2 mentioned.