Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin is not operating
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys. Im new to this forum...my computer recently crashed. I had to reboot the whole system. I managed to save all my data and applications but I cant access Dolphin it says that I am missing VCOMP100.dll I dont know what to do!
Same as you would if you ran dolphin on a clean OS: install the C++ re-distributable package etc. which you had to install the first time you installed dolphin. This should be in the FAQ on the main dolphin site.
(09-04-2012, 07:08 AM)AnyOldName3 Wrote: [ -> ]Same as you would if you ran dolphin on a clean OS: install the C++ re-distributable package etc. which you had to install the first time you installed dolphin. This should be in the FAQ on the main dolphin site.

I installed Microsoft C++ Redist and I have DirectX but its still not operating anything else I should do?
Same error? If so, you haven't installed the right one.
(09-04-2012, 07:55 AM)AnyOldName3 Wrote: [ -> ]Same error? If so, you haven't installed the right one.

Am I missing any other software needed to run Dolphin?
Nope, only DirectX and the C++ Restributable Package is needed.

Did you installed the right version (32-bit or 64-bit) for your OS?
Did you also make sure you installed the sp1 version?