Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin don't start in the second launch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

zaniocz

Hi all, this is weird, when I launch dolphin the first time, it run without any problems, when I close the application, and relaunch, don't run, just, not execute nothing !!!!, I restart my computer, and I don't fix the problem, the only way to launch again the application, is create a new folder, and in this directory, decompress the dolphin, but when I execute it, the first time, run normal, but in the second time, it don't run, and, if I decompress it again in the same folder, don't run, the only way that dolphin run the first time is when I create a new folder with a different name, I don't know what is happened with that, please, help me, thanks in advance !!!!
Why is it compressed in the first place? I hope you're not trying to run it while compressed.
Because this won't work Tongue

zaniocz

(09-03-2012, 10:11 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]Why is it compressed in the first place? I hope you're not trying to run it while compressed.

It is compressed, because every time that I want play, I need to create a new folder and in this folder, decompress the version of dolphin that I had download, I am not noob in systems computers, only, that I saw in others post the same problem, and this problem, is not resolve, I tried checking the compatibility with other SO, and dolphin sometimes run, but the problem persist, I too tried uninstalling the antivirus, but nothing, I donĀ“t know what more to do, but this problem, only happened to me in dolphin, is very uncomfortable to play thus, I hope that the community can help me, I will be very grateful, thanks again.
(09-04-2012, 02:58 PM)zaniocz Wrote: [ -> ]every time that I want play, I need to create a new folder and in this folder, decompress the version of dolphin that I had download

Where did you create the folder in which you extracted Dolphin?