Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: ayuda con placa de video/help with video card
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hello I need help reviewing the AMD Catalyst Control Center amd I realized that dolphin was using only 40 percent of the graphic card.

alguin help me
from already thank

hola necesito ayuda para revisar el AMD Catalyst Control Center amd me di cuenta de que el delfín estaba usando sólo el 40 por ciento de la tarjeta gráfica.

alguin me ayude
desde ya gracias
Well, I think that Dolphin sometimes does not need to use much or all of your graphic card. In your case, 40 percent could be enough to play Dolphin normally. The graphical requirements vary between different games, some games will use more than 40 percent and others will use less than 40 percent. If Dolphin does not use all of the card, it does not mean that something is not working, that is the way Dolphin works. It rarely will use 100 percent of the graphic card with one such as yours.

Pues, pienso que Dolphin a veces no necesita usar mucha o toda la tarjeta gráfica. En tu caso, 40 por ciento puede ser sufficiente para jugar Dolphin normalmente. Los requisitos gráficos varian entre juegos diferentes, algunos juegos usarán mas de 40 por ciento y otros usarán menos de 40 por ciento. Si Dolphin no usa toda la tarjeta, no significa que algo no funciona, es la menera en que Dolphin funciona. Lo utilizará 100 por ciento de la tarjeta gráfica raramente con una como la tuya.
(09-02-2012, 07:19 AM)Shonumi Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I think that Dolphin sometimes does not need to use much or all of your graphic card. In your case, 40 percent could be enough to play Dolphin normally. The graphical requirements vary between different games, some games will use more than 40 percent and others will use less than 40 percent. If Dolphin does not use all of the card, it does not mean that something is not working, that is the way Dolphin works. It rarely will use 100 percent of the graphic card with one such as yours.

Pues, pienso que Dolphin a veces no necesita usar mucha o toda la tarjeta gráfica. En tu caso, 40 por ciento puede ser sufficiente para jugar Dolphin normalmente. Los requisitos gráficos varian entre juegos diferentes, algunos juegos usarán mas de 40 por ciento y otros usarán menos de 40 por ciento. Si Dolphin no usa toda la tarjeta, no significa que algo no funciona, es la menera en que Dolphin funciona. Lo utilizará 100 por ciento de la tarjeta gráfica raramente con una como la tuya.

si tienes razon con el juego que prove era the legend of zelda twilight princess.
haora prove con the legend of zelda skyward sword y usa 100% de la targeta grafica /

you're right with the game to practice was the legend of zelda twilight princess.
prectique and with the legend of zelda skyward sword and uses 100% of the graphic card

It's possible that Skyward Sword is more demanding than Twilight Princess with Dolphin, therefore Twilight Princess does not require the same power to play. In other words, games like Twilight Princess cannot use 100 percent of the graphic card because Dolphin does not need it.

What does your configuration look like? Specifically, give us the internal resolution and antialias because those options affect the amount of the graphic card used.

Es posible que Skyward Sword sea más exigente que Twilight Princess con Dolphin, por eso Twilight Princess no requiere el mismo poder para jugar. En otras palabras, juegos como Twilight Princess no pueden usar 100 por ciento de la tarjeta gráfica porque Dolphin no lo necesita.

¿Como aparece la configuración? Específicamente, nos da la resolución interna y antialias porque estas opciones afecta la cantidad de la tarjeta gráfica se utiliza.
(09-02-2012, 08:55 AM)Shonumi Wrote: [ -> ]It's possible that Skyward Sword is more demanding than Twilight Princess with Dolphin, therefore Twilight Princess does not require the same power to play. In other words, games like Twilight Princess cannot use 100 percent of the graphic card because Dolphin does not need it.

What does your configuration look like? Specifically, give us the internal resolution and antialias because those options affect the amount of the graphic card used.

Es posible que Skyward Sword sea más exigente que Twilight Princess con Dolphin, por eso Twilight Princess no requiere el mismo poder para jugar. En otras palabras, juegos como Twilight Princess no pueden usar 100 por ciento de la tarjeta gráfica porque Dolphin no lo necesita.

¿Como aparece la configuración? Específicamente, nos da la resolución interna y antialias porque estas opciones afecta la cantidad de la tarjeta gráfica se utiliza.

todo como viene por defecto ir x1 sin AA

mi targeta grafica es pobre es una 5450 1 gb ddr3
ha he notado que ultimamente calienta mucho por que sera va a unos 7 grados ? que puede ser la pasta termica o por que no tiene cooler ?

all the defaults go without AA x1

my graphic card is poor is a 5450 1 gb ddr3
I've noticed that lately has been very hot that will be about 75 grados r?
¿Has visto este tema? Dice que tu tarjeta gráfica puede funciona bien en Dolphin cuando se ajusta la IR a 1x. Pero, lo que dijiste tiene razón en que es un poco débil Undecided 75 grados no aparece mal. Usualmente, con configuraciones medias, la mía nunca va más allá de 71~72C. Con configuraciones más altas (8xMSAA, 4x IR), entonces va a 74~75C, dependiendo del juego. Con tu configuración actual, pienso que tu tarjeta gráfica está en el límite.

Have you seen this thread? It says that your graphic card can function well in Dolphin when you adjust the IR to 1x. But what you said was correct in that it is a bit weak Undecided 75 degrees doesn't look bad. Usually, with medium settings, mine never goes past 71~72C. With higher settings (8xMSAA, 4x IR), then it goes to 74~75C, depending on the game. With your current configuration, I think your graphic card is at its limit.
(09-02-2012, 02:04 PM)Shonumi Wrote: [ -> ]¿Has visto este tema? Dice que tu tarjeta gráfica puede funciona bien en Dolphin cuando se ajusta la IR a 1x. Pero, lo que dijiste tiene razón en que es un poco débil Undecided 75 grados no aparece mal. Usualmente, con configuraciones medias, la mía nunca va más allá de 71~72C. Con configuraciones más altas (8xMSAA, 4x IR), entonces va a 74~75C, dependiendo del juego. Con tu configuración actual, pienso que tu tarjeta gráfica está en el límite.

Have you seen this thread? It says that your graphic card can function well in Dolphin when you adjust the IR to 1x. But what you said was correct in that it is a bit weak Undecided 75 degrees doesn't look bad. Usually, with medium settings, mine never goes past 71~72C. With higher settings (8xMSAA, 4x IR), then it goes to 74~75C, depending on the game. With your current configuration, I think your graphic card is at its limit.

lo que pasa es que mi placa de video es basura. ya no veo la hora de poder comprarme la 6870 pero bueno.

una pregunta en unos pocos dias me llega mi i5 3570k y queria saver si para dolphin me conviene dejarlo con la hd 4000 graficos o usar la amd radeon hd 5450?

what happens is that my video card is garbage. and not wait to be able to buy the 6870 but good.

a question in a few days I get my i5 3570k and wanted to dolphin saver if I should leave it with the HD 4000 graphics or using the AMD Radeon HD 5450?
Creo que la HD 4000 es mejor que la Radeon HD 5450, pero la diferencia no es tan grande. En algunos juegos, se puede usar 2x IR con la HD 4000, pero 2x IR es demasiada para la HD 5450. Te recomiendo que uses la HD 4000 por ahora. Cuando te compras la 6870, cambia entre los dos.

I think that the HD 4000 is better than the Radeon HD 5450, but the difference is not so great. In some games, you can use 2x IR with the HD 4000, but 2x IR is too much for the HD 5450. I recommend that you use the HD 4000 for now. When you buy the 6870, switch between the two.
(09-03-2012, 01:56 PM)Shonumi Wrote: [ -> ]Creo que la HD 4000 es mejor que la Radeon HD 5450, pero la diferencia no es tan grande. En algunos juegos, se puede usar 2x IR con la HD 4000, pero 2x IR es demasiada para la HD 5450. Te recomiendo que uses la HD 4000 por ahora. Cuando te compras la 6870, cambia entre los dos.

I think that the HD 4000 is better than the Radeon HD 5450, but the difference is not so great. In some games, you can use 2x IR with the HD 4000, but 2x IR is too much for the HD 5450. I recommend that you use the HD 4000 for now. When you buy the 6870, switch between the two.

hablando de placas de video
crees que esta configuracion se pueda correr the legend of zelda skywards sword x4 ir y 9antialiasing con directx3d 9

es genial que me puedas entender

video boards speaking
think that this configuration can run the legend of zelda skywards sword coming and 9antialiasing x4 with directx3d 9

it's great that I can understand

No.

In English I Wrote:No
Pages: 1 2