Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Resident Evil Zero movement and aiming problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys hope you can help me out. Im trying to play Resident Evil Zero but have came accross a really annoying problem... when I try to move forward I start then stop, start then stop, start then stop. I cant seem to move for any longer than a second. Then suddenly it stops and I can move around normaly for a few minutes, then it starts again. Also when I try to raise my weapon it goes up and down, up and down similar to the movement problem. Im using njoy 3.0 with a wireless 360 controller. I tried using the keyboard plugin with an xpadder profile but its still the same. I also tried my PS2 controller and it is also the same. My directX is bang up to date and I use the last 2 Dolphin versions, both have the same problem. Please help.
Spent more time trying to figure this out today. Tried various versions of Dolphin, renaming sdl.dll tricks and the PAL version of the game. Still not working. Its the same on XP x86 and Vista x64 .Has anyone got any ideas??
Day 3 and still no joy, could someone tell me if this is a known issue??? I have read EVERY thread here to do with resident evil and it seems my problem is unique
See if your controller is connected properly and not desynching during gameplay
I've ran into this problem as well, Oldsnake. I think it's an unknown bug with the game at this point or a problem with the controller plugins. It has nothing to do with a controller not connected, nosound.
Thanks guys, I'll just wait until its fixed then. Shame because I just finished Code Veronica on Pcsx and really wanted to hit Zero and REmake. Peace out