Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Cleanrip chunks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Nope, all but two of my games are ripped, so I have no need either, as those games aren't worthy of being upscaled to 1080p.
Usb works fine for me. I've dumped all of my games with usb drives.
if you can, use multiple sd cards. otherwise, do a full format on the sd card, (not quick format) and try again
Quote:Did you install a cIOS?

I'm running a cIOS. IOS61, according to the HBC (it's been a while).

Quote:Anyway, I had this issue, and on my hundredth or so try it did spit out the correct parts. I found out that the longer the wait between finishing a chunk and starting the next, the more likely something is to go wrong, so if you can find a second SD card, that may help.

Ouch. Sadly I don't have a second one. I guess I'll just try to be really fast, and get all the parts.

EDIT: I GOT ALL THE PARTS! ...and it's a bad dump. Put them together, and dolphin can't load it. I miss my 16gig card.
(08-27-2012, 10:52 AM)MaJoR Wrote: [ -> ]I'm running a cIOS. IOS61, according to the HBC (it's been a while).

IOS61 is not a custom IOS, it's a normal IOS. Anyway, the new HBC uses the IOS58 (Pls install IOS58 through the IOS58 Installer v1.0) and update/install the HBC once again. If this is done, the HBC runs on the IOS58 and will use HW_AHBPROT for installing content etc. (no cIOS needed, HW_AHBPROT is the new cIOS)

Or just let the Wii update itself, as IOS58 is part of the firmware.

Sir_Deatheat

For me, I had to format my flash drive / hard drive so cleanrip could add it's files.

If there were files on my flash drive, it would not work.

Once it writes all its stuff onto your drive, you should be able to remove it and plug it back in to use as needed. Hope this fixes your issue.
This thread is two years old. If the issue hadn't already been fixed, it's unlikely anyone would still care.
Pages: 1 2