Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin, please be quick!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!

Unfortunately I have seen in recent versions that the emulator has worsened with most games I have (Castlevania Judgment, Metroid Prime 3, RE Umbrella Chronicles, and other wii games). The quality of the graphics worse, the speed dropped ...
Please ask the developers to correct these errors ...
Thank you and congratulations for the project!
its a open source project, if you want these games to work. go ahead and fix them. The quality of the emulator is far better then is has been in the past.
(07-07-2009, 11:49 AM)Chaoscode Wrote: [ -> ]its a open source project, if you want these games to work. go ahead and fix them. The quality of the emulator is far better then is has been in the past.

I agree! The emulator has changed a lot, and follow the development from the beginning. Sorry if I was unfair, but in recent versions see many games that worked better, and others who were slow (which I put as an example). I know it is difficult to develop an emulator, and its for sure I knew how they would help. Sorry again!
The more of the hardware we support. the slower it will get. We are currently going though a cleanup cycle so I hope some increase speed will follow that.
(07-07-2009, 12:01 PM)Chaoscode Wrote: [ -> ]The more of the hardware we support. the slower it will get. We are currently going though a cleanup cycle so I hope some increase speed will follow that.

Chaoscode, congratulations for the project and thanks for the answers! I'm sure that soon the Dolphin will be perfect! Sorry if this topic was unfair, and make sure that I am a great admirer of the Dolphin project and monitoring daily!