Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Having trouble with dolphin Mac 10.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Why are you trying to use LLE to solve your issue anyway? It's a graphics related issue...
(08-25-2012, 03:56 AM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]Well, wait until you have access to your Wii Tongue Or try the reversed iROM (Download link in the thread). But I don't know, if your game uses Zelda uCode...

No, it isn't a Zelda ucode, not last time I checked. I'm going to have ED2 edit his guide one of these days; the Zelda ucode games are only a handful, and the Dolphin code makes it pretty clear which ones they include.
(08-25-2012, 06:41 AM)Shonumi Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-25-2012, 03:56 AM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]Well, wait until you have access to your Wii Tongue Or try the reversed iROM (Download link in the thread). But I don't know, if your game uses Zelda uCode...

No, it isn't a Zelda ucode, not last time I checked. I'm going to have ED2 edit his guide one of these days; the Zelda ucode games are only a handful, and the Dolphin code makes it pretty clear which ones they include.

Better, get him to rewrite it completely so that it can be put directly on the new official website Smile
A list of all Zelda uCode games would be helpful @Shonumi Smile
(08-25-2012, 05:03 AM)delroth Wrote: [ -> ]Why are you trying to use LLE to solve your issue anyway? It's a graphics related issue...

Sorry, it was one of my understandings of that link. Is the cause the nVidia drivers then or some setting in the graphics part? The game works fine on my other computer, but extremely slow, so the iso is fine. Also, the game crashes just as it loads the background of the game. You see Pokemon, then it crashes. Software renderer just simply isn't working for some reason. Right now, settings are in defaults. And it says -dirty.
My friend who is a developer says it is a SIGABRT error. Is there any fix to this? He says it is just the way it is compiled. Also, the newest release is not "finding a memory base."
@DefenderX - Luigi's Mansion, Super Mario Sunshine, the SMG games, Animal Crossing (GC), Pikmin (GC) and both Wii Pikmin games, Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, Four Swords Adventures, Mario Kart Double Dash, DK Jungle Beat, and the BIOS I think. Take a look at how Dolphin handles ucodes, lines 62 to 83. Fortunately, you don't have to be a coder to read the comments :p

@appleson - You're not the only one with this error for not being able to find a memory base. The OP for this thread has the same issue, no fixes yet.
(08-25-2012, 05:16 PM)Shonumi Wrote: [ -> ]@DefenderX - Luigi's Mansion, Super Mario Sunshine, the SMG games, Animal Crossing (GC), Pikmin (GC) and both Wii Pikmin games, Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, Four Swords Adventures, Mario Kart Double Dash, DK Jungle Beat, and the BIOS I think. Take a look at how Dolphin handles ucodes, lines 62 to 83. Fortunately, you don't have to be a coder to read the comments Tongue

Ah, thanks Cool This is exactly what I was looking for.
(08-25-2012, 05:16 PM)Shonumi Wrote: [ -> ]@appleson - You're not the only one with this error for not being able to find a memory base. The OP for this thread has the same issue, no fixes yet.

http://dolphin-emu.org/download/dev/90af...ef24c5eec/
(08-25-2012, 04:39 PM)appleson Wrote: [ -> ]My friend who is a developer says it is a SIGABRT error. Is there any fix to this? He says it is just the way it is compiled. Also, the newest release is not "finding a memory base."

It's not a real SIGABRT, it is a segmentation fault which is caught by wx signal handlers then re-raised as an abort() call.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6