Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: chibi robo keeps crashing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

maxovenpain

it just keeps stopping i get 0 fps and the sound works and all. i works fine no lag spikes or anything and yet it just stops randomly and ive tried two isos and they both do the same. is this a problem with dolphin or what?
What do your Dolphin settings look like? Click the Config button and look at the General tab. Click the Graphics button and look at the General, Enhancements, and Hacks tabs. These are usually the most relevant settings we need to know. You can post them as plain text or screenshots (screenshots are preferred).

Even if you dumped your game twice, there's still the possibility that both dumps were bad. Get the game's hash using an MD5 checksum generator, then compare that hash with an online database, such as this one. If they match, you're good. If not, your dump is bad. Usually you can just keep dumping the game until it works.
What dumper did u use? The best is atm CleanRip.
@maxovenpain : post your settings

maxovenpain

hope this helps
Your graphical settings look fine. Have you tried to redump the game and compare its MD5 hash to the one on the database I linked to?
Post your Config/General and DSP settings