Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Pokemon XD Crash in Mac OS X
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

pasabaz

Hi, i'm sick of trying to get this game to work... I've read other posts and the suggested method was saving the game after the first cutscene on Windows/Linux and resuming the game in OS X, but this doesn't work either. You can enter the game, and start in the Poké Lab, but when you try to get out to find Jovi, the games crashes just as like the first cutscene. Tried to disable multicore too, didn't work. Hope somebody can help me D:

PD: Sorry for the bad English.
1st - Did you try the official Dolphin 3.0 release?
2nd - Did you try to redump your game?

pasabaz

(08-22-2012, 05:26 AM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]1st - Did you try the official Dolphin 3.0 release?
2nd - Did you try to redump your game?

Yep, official 3.0 release and tried to redump it.
Well, maybe it's a problem of OS X? Did you try to run this game on Windows?
Yes it is a MAC specific issue.
The game works fine on Windows (3.0 and latest builds)
Ok, then install Windows 7 through Bootcamp, if you want to play this game Big Grin

Gindle

(08-22-2012, 06:39 AM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, then install Windows 7 through Bootcamp, if you want to play this game Big Grin

I know it's a bit late, but have you managed to get it to work at all? I tried leaving the lab and saving on a windows, then transferring the save. Still didn't work, crashes once you go into your save :/
I have looked and looked for help with this one too. It crashes for me at the first cutscene. I've been trying to find a link for a .gci file at the first save point so hopefully I can surpass this issue and just pray that there won't be further more into the game.
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6.8
Processor/CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz
Video Card/GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 320M
Memory/RAM: 2 GB 1067 MHz DDR3
Dolphin Revision Currently Using: 3.0
(10-08-2012, 04:07 PM)NastyNateRTS Wrote: [ -> ]I've been trying to find a link for a .gci file at the first save point so hopefully I can surpass this issue and just pray that there won't be further more into the game.

(08-22-2012, 05:05 AM)pasabaz Wrote: [ -> ]I've read other posts and the suggested method was saving the game after the first cutscene on Windows/Linux and resuming the game in OS X, but this doesn't work either.
Pages: 1 2