Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Sound emulates, but no video.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

KP9000

I have an ATI Radeon 9700. Sound emulates fine, but the video doesn't. I have everything installed as required by the newest build. I load an ISO and I get a yellow screen for a few seconds, then a cyan screen.

I have no idea what's going on.
are you using the opengl plugin?

KP9000

Yes... I guess that was my problem. Thanks, fixed it.
(I have a dinosaur machine, didn't expect to get any sort of decent speed out of this...)
I'm getting this exact same problem from the OS X build, and with lots of builds before the current one...
I think I've tried fiddling with the plug-ins and stuff, but still nothing works
osx version is not as advanced as the windows or linux versions. We lack devs in that area. I'm actually happy it works at all Big Grin

gcp111

(07-07-2009, 11:53 AM)Chaoscode Wrote: [ -> ]or linux versions.

Who are you kidding? The Linux one doesn't even work. Dodgy
Yeah, I'm pretty happy that there's an osx version too.
Here's a picture of what happens, if it helps http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/7597/cyan.png
Maybe someone could look into it, well, if it's happening to more people than just me that is...?
Graphics were working at around r3555 ish... but not now obviously Tongue
I was having the same problems, but now that I put direct3D9 its a black screen and it writes:

Warning:
Postmx stream not supported correctly. 20

when I click "ok" 3 times it displays a white screen with a black "!"

Anyone knows how to fix that?

cmccmc

OSX doesn't support DirectX... I think...
Yeah, there's no DirectX on OS X, and I'm still getting this problem with the latest build...
What is it? It makes Dolphin completely unusable...