Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Stop linking to the new site's FAQ!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
That FAQ is definitely a Wip, and, although it's hilarious, n00bs who haven't read enough on the forum and just see a link to the FAQ in a thread could be mislead.

I've seen dumber and more naive people in the world. One person asked me why Alaska is cold and Hawaii is hot even though they're right next to each other on the map.
(08-21-2012, 09:09 AM)Axxer Wrote: [ -> ]I've seen dumber and more naive people in the world. One person asked me why Alaska is cold and Hawaii is hot even though they're right next to each other on the map.

Exclamation
<checks map while scratching head>
Dumb is a strong word. Uneducated is probably more appropriate.
Yeah, dumb is a strong word. I'm just used to the phrase "you can fix dumb, but you can't fix stupid" so dumb means uneducated to me.
Quote:Yeah, dumb is a strong word. I'm just used to the phrase "you can fix dumb, but you can't fix stupid" so dumb means uneducated to me.

Um.....no: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/dumb

If they didn't know where they were on the map that would be an example of uneducated, not dumb.
*hadn't even bothered to go there yet*

HAHAHA! Wow I wish I had shared that with some noobs! Oh well, too late now I guess.
They knew where they were, but on the map of the USA Alaska and Hawaii are usually next to each other, so even after years of education (they were 17), they still thought that...
(08-21-2012, 11:36 AM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Yeah, dumb is a strong word. I'm just used to the phrase "you can fix dumb, but you can't fix stupid" so dumb means uneducated to me.

Um.....no: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/dumb

If they didn't know where they were on the map that would be an example of uneducated, not dumb.

are these people americants?

if so, dumb applies
I removed the old filler content from that page, that way it shouldn't "mislead" anyone. And yes NaturalViolence, I kept backups :>
Quote:And yes NaturalViolence, I kept backups :>

Thank god.