Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Resident Evil Remake - Crimson Head Patch Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys. Love the RE games. Playing RE Remake and RE0 perfectly. Getting very far in RE0.
I got a bit of a weird request though. Google searches are providing me with nothing since it has probably never been requested. I have owned RE Remake ever since it was released and have put about a total of 30 minutes into it each time I play (new games each time), getting no further.
The reason for this is the Crimson Heads, I dont know why, they scare the bejeesus out of me. I cannot describe how frightening I find them to the point where I cannot play the game (I have played and completed almost every RE game, its my second favourite game series).

Now what I want to know is, is it possible for someone to create a hack or cheat code that disables Crimson Heads in the game? Besides the obvious ones you have to fight is it possible to create something that destroys the timer that turns original zombies into them?

Thanks and laugh away Tongue
Haha Smile
The fear and scare is what makes it really fun playing these kind of games.

But if you really can't stand them, you can replace their textures with something that doesn't frighten you.
(08-08-2012, 08:33 AM)Garteal Wrote: [ -> ]Haha Smile
The fear and scare is what makes it really fun playing these kind of games.

But if you really can't stand them, you can replace their textures with something that doesn't frighten you.

This is true. I am actually a big horror buff, especially when it comes to video games. One thing I love about the RE games is the scare factor there is just something about these Crimson Heads. I cant explain it, its like a phobia!

As laughable as it is I cant seem to overcome it and this has never happened me before Tongue

Replacing the textures could be an option! Ideally I would prefer to eliminate them altogether though.
You shouldn't play survival horror games if you can't handle it. Wink
(08-08-2012, 08:52 AM)Starscream Wrote: [ -> ]You shouldn't play survival horror games if you can't stand it. Wink

Ouch right where it hurts Tongue Was waiting for someone to say it haha

So does anyone think it might be at all possible to do? Or is it totally impossible? Tongue