Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Problem with gamecube save with dolphin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

steph291190

Hi

My problem is that i can save somethimes but then, without reason, i can't save anymore. I don't know why it does that, can someone tell me what to do or what i'm doing wrong. Im using the 3.0 version.
We need alot more info than that. Which game? does it not save on all games? do you get any error messages if it doesnt save?
Quote:When creating new threads about dolphin, always provide a) your PC specs (CPU, RAM, GPU, Operating System, ..) b) information about the Dolphin build used (version/revision, source, ..) c) Dolphin settings d) detailed description of what you're trying to do (e.g including the name of the game you tried to run). Ignoring this rule will get your thread closed and have you warned off.

That's all the info you need to create a proper thread. You should fill out your profile specs properly as well, for future reference.

Are you using save states (saving anywhere, anytime) or using the emulated memory card (saving like you would on a real GC)? If you're using save states, don't use them to save your game progress; they're currently pretty unreliable for Dolphin, so just save normally.