Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Need some help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, I'm new here =) I have some questions:

When I downloaded dolphin 3.0-735 (latest) it gives me an error about VCOMP-100.dll, so I downloaded that, now it just says "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000007b)" I figured that I'd download a newer version of dolphin because I want to try SSBB Home Run Contest, but now I'm stuck :/ Any ideas on which version to use? I have a Windows 7 64-bit.

EDIT: I've tried the regular 3.0 download, it gives me the same error when I put VCOMP-100.dll in the folder. The only one I can run is 2.0!

Also, is it possible in order to TAS SSBB, to use one of those adapters that lets you play with GC Controller? It would be much easier for me xD
(08-03-2012, 04:25 AM)bluekandy Wrote: [ -> ]EDIT: it gives me the same error when I put VCOMP-100.dll in the folder.

lol why would you do that XD

also... SEARCH FOR GOODNESS SAKE
(08-03-2012, 04:30 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-03-2012, 04:25 AM)bluekandy Wrote: [ -> ]EDIT: it gives me the same error when I put VCOMP-100.dll in the folder.

lol why would you do that XD

also... SEARCH FOR GOODNESS SAKE

lol because I'm not smart at all man :L Search what? Just need some help xD
Well, it seems that when it's not in the folder, it doesn't work! Instead of giving me some vague instruction could you help me? xD
I put the vcomp.dll in the folder because that was a suggestion when I searched. xD I'm trying to get this right.
Ok, sorry if I looked newbish, I solved my problem thanks to ExtremeDude. However I have one question left to ask... would standard 3.0 or 3.0-735 be better for TASing purposes?
Since this is a very common, searchable issue (one the OP solved already, no less) and since another thread has been created in Support for the OP's second problem, there's no need to keep this thread open any longer.

Closed.