Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: faild to grap 1 GB please help !!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Jin Kazama

hi everyone

i have download the latest version of the program and i opend mario party 6 but i get this warning faild to grap 1 GB !! is there any special settings ???

system :

win xp sp3 32bit

my PC :

quad core 2.4
ddr2 4 gigs of ram
HDD 160 giga

graphic card
nivida 9600GT

i also have disabled my AV kaspersky but still the same problem !!

some people said that ver 1597 will open the game but i havent find it on the net [/align]
Well, I can open Mario Party 6 on every revision. I also got that error before, as I opened dolphin on my PC (and also on the PC of my Aunt^^).
Just try to open it again... I think you get this error every time you first open dolphin on a PC (I think this is true for you?). Try out, if this doesn't help... lets see.

Jin Kazama

(07-06-2009, 01:30 AM)The King Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I can open Mario Party 6 on every revision. I also got that error before, as I opened dolphin on my PC (and also on the PC of my Aunt^^).
Just try to open it again... I think you get this error every time you first open dolphin on a PC (I think this is true for you?). Try out, if this doesn't help... lets see.

thank you very much

but it doesnt work the problem is still there ><

after i exit this warning the black screen come and then a crash happend !!

and by the way the game has worked with ver 1.0.3 beta but there is also a problem i think it was a bug and a little slow down
Does this happen to all of your games?

And please post a screenshot of the message that appears after you exit the first warning... there should be one. Also usefull would be the exceptioninfo.txt created after the crash in the dolphin-folder... not usefull for me, but maybe someone else can help you...

I have just another question for you... do you use the dolphin for the first time? If yes, make sure you tick everthing in Config->Generall->Basic/Advanced-Settings.

Or maybe try to update your trivers/direct x (only if you use the DX3D-Plugin, I would also advice you to use OpenGl).

If none of this helps, I don't have any other Idea...

Jin Kazama

(07-06-2009, 02:11 AM)The King Wrote: [ -> ]Does this happen to all of your games?

And please post a screenshot of the message that appears after you exit the first warning... there should be one. Also usefull would be the exceptioninfo.txt created after the crash in the dolphin-folder... not usefull for me, but maybe someone else can help you...

I have just another question for you... do you use the dolphin for the first time? If yes, make sure you tick everthing in Config->Generall->Basic/Advanced-Settings.

Or maybe try to update your trivers/direct x (only if you use the DX3D-Plugin, I would also advice you to use OpenGl).

If none of this helps, I don't have any other Idea...

its a normal crash message like this
http://img7.imageshack.us/i/crashz.png/

and yes its my first time with dolphin and i did what you said but its the same

also i have the latest directx 9 and i try it with openGl but no luck ><

anyway at least you tried to help Big Grin

many thanks