Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: because super mario galaxy and the legend of zelda need a lot of hardware
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have seen good games that demand more hardware is super mario galaxy and the legend of zelda
mm for asking so much for your graphics?
(07-31-2012, 07:21 AM)germanarce59 Wrote: [ -> ]these are the only two games qu em slow walk after all that problems I go 60fps

will by its graphics?
if anyone knows please explain it would be agradesido
: Huh:: Huh:: Huh:: Huh:: Huh:

I have no idea what you're asking...
I think what he is trying to say is this...

"I see good games like Super Mario Galaxy and Legend of Zelda demand better hardware. Why do these games use so much graphics card power?"
They don't use a lot of GPU throughput......they use a lot of cpu throughput though.
(07-31-2012, 08:45 AM)Damned Wrote: [ -> ]I think what he is trying to say is this...

"I see good games like Super Mario Galaxy and Legend of Zelda demand better hardware. Why do these games use so much graphics card power?"

no no no me entinden por dios quiero preguntar por que pide tanto cpu el super mario galaxy y el zelda haaaaaaa odio el ingles
You want to know why it requires a good CPU or...?
You must use English here no matter how much you say you hate it
(07-31-2012, 09:30 AM)darkshadw Wrote: [ -> ]You want to know why it requires a good CPU or...?

yes yes, yep , siiiiii,면,indien,wenn
(07-31-2012, 09:34 AM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]You must use English here no matter how much you say you hate it

hello friend you are Thousands magister? youtube to admire you apologize if you offended a thing of the feeling of not being able to communicate your using window 8 hehe I really could you desir how good is a comparison of 7 with
No one has any idea what you're asking, this will be closed. You'll have to find a way of communicating and post another thread at another time.