Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: New member
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey I am new to this site. I have a wii but no tv and was directed here by google. I understand that I can play my games or other games using dolphin and a wii remote. If someone can explain to me about this, please email me at Tweedybird1000@gmail.com and post here that you are helping me so I do not get too many emails. Thanks.
(07-26-2012, 12:24 PM)quackmonkey Wrote: [ -> ]Hey I am new to this site. I have a wii but no tv and was directed here by google. I understand that I can play my games or other games using dolphin and a wii remote. If someone can explain to me about this, please email me at Tweedybird1000@gmail.com and post here that you are helping me so I do not get too many emails. Thanks.

No one is going to email you the history of Dolphin. You should take some time and read some forum topics related to what you want to know, or ask specific questions here.

Be sure to click the link below and read the rules so you don't end up with a closed thread, or worse.

http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/announcements.php?aid=4

oh no, I don't want the history. I want to know about the games. But I saw that you cannot ask about them on the site.

(07-26-2012, 12:38 PM)Starscream Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-26-2012, 12:24 PM)quackmonkey Wrote: [ -> ]Hey I am new to this site. I have a wii but no tv and was directed here by google. I understand that I can play my games or other games using dolphin and a wii remote. If someone can explain to me about this, please email me at Tweedybird1000@gmail.com and post here that you are helping me so I do not get too many emails. Thanks.

No one is going to email you the history of Dolphin. You should take some time and read some forum topics related to what you want to know, or ask specific questions here.

Be specific, what do you want to know? This thread is going to be closed if it doesn't have a purpose soon.
I want to know whether I can play my games that I have on the wii CDs or whether I have to find games somewhere else.

"Warez/downloading games talk is prohibited and frowned upon, to prevent legal issues. You may not post links or refer to any kind of BIOS, ISO, Game that has been illegally obtained or shared.
Furthermore, discussion pertaining to "ROM"s is only allowed when it relates to the DSP.
If any post like that is found, the thread containing it will be closed and further support will be revoked.
Stating that you've downloaded an ISO will get you banned immediately, no matter if you purchased the game or not."

(07-26-2012, 12:42 PM)Starscream Wrote: [ -> ]Be specific, what do you want to know? This thread is going to be closed if it doesn't have a purpose soon.

Ok great, thanks. I thought dumping meant get rid of, so I didn't read that thread. That answers my question.
Thank you
(07-26-2012, 12:46 PM)Starscream Wrote: [ -> ]http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/showthread.php?tid=2900

As you probably now know, talking about games is fine, just not that you've downloaded them. Good luck.
Thanks! Though while I have your attention, do you know of a different dup software besides raw dump? Rawdump doesn't work on a mac apparently.
Sorry for all the trouble. I'm new to all this technical spec talk.

(07-26-2012, 12:57 PM)Starscream Wrote: [ -> ]As you probably now know, talking about games is fine, just not that you've downloaded them. Good luck.