Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Help BGM Loop problem (RE4)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Sadller

Did anyone know how can i fix this?

Edit: This thread say that lle resolves all issues, did i miss something?
Are use using LLE? Actually LLE doesn't solve ALL problems be it does solve 99.9% of them, I think some of the RE games may not work completely with LLE Huh
Quote:I think some of the RE games may not work completely with LLE

Yep. The RE games have problems with LLE.

Sadller

(07-26-2012, 05:02 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]Are use using LLE? Actually LLE doesn't solve ALL problems be it does solve 99.9% of them, I think some of the RE games may not work completely with LLE Huh

Yes I tried it with lle too, but did lle fix it or not?, since i tried lle with re0 and it's only kill the perfomace, so is better use hle for re0 and with re4 lle works pretty well but the bgm is not looping like in hle.Sad

(07-26-2012, 05:07 AM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:I think some of the RE games may not work completely with LLE

Yep. The RE games have problems with LLE.

What type of problems you are talking about? the performace, yes some re run very slow with lle, but it's the price for perfect sound right

RE0 in hle, BGM is missing effects and lle fix it but it kill my performace, it appear that is the bgm is killing the performace, because when the music stop the perfomace improve.

I made some test and i found that lle is skipping the bgm&sound effects in RE2&3 and RE4 is the only game that the bgm is not looping. Sad Others RE games will work just fine in fullspeed, but it need a extreme fast cpu right

The list bellow show what re games are with perfect sound and what re games are not:

RE0 lle fullspeed = perfect sound

RE1 lle fullspeed = perfect sound

RE2 lle fullspeed = bgm&sound effects skipping ( DSP LLE issue )

RE3 lle fullspeed = bgm&sound effects skipping ( DSP LLE issue )

RE4 lle fullspeed = bgm loop problem ( DSP LLE issue )

RE:CodeVeronica lle fullspeed = perfect sound
LLE solves a lot of sound issues in RE series. But Sound won't be 100% perfect EVEN with LLE. These games are playable though but they can be considered as exceptions